Re: [CQ-Contest] Which would yor choose?

To: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Which would yor choose?
From: "Alan M. Eshleman" <doctore@well.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 12:22:14 -0700 (PDT)
My YAESU 5000 does pretty well in the receiving mode and I've never had any
complaints about a "dirty" signal. As always, put as much money as you can into
antennas.  If you happen across an old 1000MP you can clean up the CW signal
with the Inrad key click mod.  The SDRs are going to take over soon anyhow.

73, Alan/K6SRZ