Re: [CQ-Contest] Check In SS

To: "Cq-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Check In SS
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 19:29:32 -0600
Apples and Oranges.

Signal report is subjective.  Year licensed is a fact, not subject to
judgement.

However, you have brought up an important point of contesting.  Speed is
important to a good score, so that is why you hear some contesters running
30-35 wpm CW play the 599 at 50+ wpm.  At this point, I think contesting
ceases to be fun.  But, how do you deal with highly competitive contesters?
Just let them play their part, and play your own.  This way we can cut down
on complaining.  Just my .02.

73, Keith NM5G