Re: [CQ-Contest] FT4 - Robotic Contesting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FT4 - Robotic Contesting
From: cosson-dimitri <cosson-dimitri@bbox.fr>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019 11:46:39 +0200
Hi John,
"I''ve talked with ARRL and CQ contest sponsors"
Is it what is called Lobbing ?...
By the way, for the benefit of who, what... ? It would be interesting to know
it;-)
73 de Dimitri F4DSK

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.-------- Message d'origine
--------De : K3TN via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com> Date : 01/05/2019
12:44  (GMT+01:00) À : CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM Objet : [CQ-Contest] FT4 -
Robotic Contesting
I've been participating in the FT4 testing, and I'll be doing a talk at Dayton
on the Future of FT8 (and FT4) in Contesting at the Digital Contest Forum on
Friday May 17th at 1015 at Dayton/Xenia.  I'll be discussing the issues of
automation and multiplexing that FT8/FT4 bring to contesting.
I've talked with ARRL and CQ contest sponsors about these issues, they both
handle them a bit differently. The major issues about automation are really in
the WSJT-X software, not in the FT8 or FT4 protocols themselves.
73 John K3TN