Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Contest in QST

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Contest in QST
From: Terry Zivney <n4tz@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 19:22:24 +0000 (UTC)
 Well, I waited for many years to finally win a USA SOAB LP from
the Midwest, (and Jim, it has been won from the Pacific coast
since the last time a Midwestern station did it....). Not a peep......

I know, we just contest for personal satisfaction, not praise from
others. 8^(

Terry N4TZ/9     On Monday, August 26, 2019, 3:18:20 PM EDT, Jim Brown
<k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com> wrote:

 On 8/25/2019 3:57 PM, Edward Sawyer wrote:
> I am not sure if anyone else was struck like I was as to how sad it was that
> QST was down to 2 pages for the ARRL DX CW coverage in the August magazine.

What's wrong with that? ARRL DX contests only matter for members in the
NE part of the US.

73, Jim K9YC