Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Contest in QST

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Contest in QST
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 13:57:51 -0400
I'm not trying to be disrespectful but the ARRL Contest Manager job at the ARRL has to be a thankless and low paying job. The person who takes that position probably has to have another income to be able to afford to live in CT. I have relatives that live in CT so I know how expensive it is to live there. The last few contest managers have been call signs I've never heard of.  If you don't have active contesters running the things it will show. Could be they are pushed around by the higher ups at ARRL and just do what they say to keep their job.

Jeff