Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Contest in QST

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Contest in QST
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 17:42:13 -0400
I thought we were doing pretty well with QST highlight articles and QST
high score boxes, PLUS full in depth articles and score tabulations on the
ARRL website.

The contest results authors I thought were doing a great job  making
contesting sound interesting to the wider ham audience and they always had
great pictures of the hams and their stations, I work on the air.

Reducing it to be only high score boxes in QST is too much reduction.

Someone else brought NCJ up - I think the NCJ editor and authors are doing
really well and I always find NCJ interesting to read. If NCJ wanted to
publish scores and articles about the ARRL contests I wouldn't object.

Tim N3QE