Re: [CQ-Contest] WARC band contesting is a thing now !

To: Joe <nss@mwt.net>, Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WARC band contesting is a thing now !
From: Edward Sawyer <EdwardS@sbelectronics.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 11:37:08 -0500
So is the corollary to this that when I tell the people screaming at me while I
contest on the "accepted bands" that they should say "oh yes, you are right, we
will shift to the WARC bands for our net or QSO, thanks for reminding us".
Seriously?  Trust goes both ways folks.  And I don’t see it actively displayed
in my contesting activities, do you?

Ed  N1UR