[CQ-Contest] Question about category

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Question about category
From: Alfredo Velez WP3C via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 14:43:05 +0000 (UTC)
Greetings, last weekend I worked the CQWW RTTY via remote. I am in TX and my
station in PR. My antenna switch was damaged so that I could make antenna
changes remotely and to change the antennas I called my dad (who lives next to
my house in PR) to disconnect the 80M antenna and put the one in. 10M, 15M and
20M. Used 2 radios (Flex 6400 and 6500) in each radio installed an antenna, for
example, at night in a 40M radio and in the other 80M radio. And when he was
going to change bands, he only changed radios. On the morning of Saturday and
Sunday I called my dad to remove the 80M and put the JK-Mid-Tri (10M, 15M and
20M) My question is, when I call my father for the simple fact that he removed
me a coaxial and put another already entered the category of Assisted? Don't
use Cluster or anything like that. Just a coax change. Thank you

Alfredo WP3C/NP4DX