Re: [CQ-Contest] Question about category

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Question about category
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 17:50:06 -0300
I don't know the answer either, but I suspect, if anything, it's a M/S
category, not an "assisted" category.

After all, your Dad didn't scour the bands, or log into DXsummit and "feed"
you multipliers.  He was active (in a minor way) in

the hardware part of your operation.

I am one of those guys that plays it pretty tight to the rules, but changing
an antenna (a human antenna switch) seems pretty inconsequential and
harmless to me.

Contact the sponsor and be honest about what you did and he/they can best
advise.

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB