Re: [CQ-Contest] Question about category

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Question about category
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 19:16:25 -0500
How about the guest operator who shows up before the contest for a single-op operation, while the host spends the weekend fixing things the go wrong? With remote operation, the guest op doesn't even have to actually be there.

Personally, I've always just disregarded guest op scores when comparing them to my own.

73,
Scott K9MA