RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet for USB!

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet for USB!
From: "hfl-lists" <hfl-lists@stormcrows.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 09:56:12 -0500
If he is talking about lowering your AGGREGATE bandwidth available to
ALL customers down to 3.2mbps then that is something to think about..
If you are doing residential or something, no big deal.. But if you are
offering a replacement for T1 to business customers, those customers
will pretty much expect that amount of bandwidth to be available when
they look for it (hopefully they don't look for 100% of it very often :)

I don't think this would have much of an impact for the majority of
users but it must be factored into the network design...

Still, I am curious what %age of overhead the polling adds.