RE: [Karlnet] AP1000 with non-lucent cards

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] AP1000 with non-lucent cards
From: "Larry Yunker" <leyunker@cbcast.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:33:14 -0500
Hmm... I could have sworn that there were a few guys that had the AP-1000's
running in Turbocell mode with the prism cards.

Here is what I need:

Some sort of hardware suitable for tower mounting (lightweight, weather
resistant, Power-over-ethernet, etc, etc)

Karlnet SEC BASE
three 100mw Cards (to run 3 sector antennas)
one standard 35mw Lucent Silver/Gold Card (to run backhaul to NOC
cross-polarized and 25ft vertical separation from the sectors)

Does anyone market a 4-PCMCIA-slot SBC's with Karlnet firmware?  Or maybe I'll
just need to get two 2-PCMCIA slot SBC's with Karlnet.

Anyway... if Karlnet has any suggestions or if any vendors would like to
contact me off-list, I'm looking for a solution!

Thanks,
Larry