RE: [Karlnet] AP1000 with non-lucent cards

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] AP1000 with non-lucent cards
From: "Larry Yunker" <leyunker@cbcast.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 20:24:01 -0500
So you are stating that you can't even run 100mw cards in SEC mode in a PC
running a karlnet flash-rom kit?  This sounds worse than I had thought.  I was
really hoping to stay with Karlnet for it's nice client signal monitoring
capability.  But I really need to get cards with more juice than 35mw and I
really DON'T want to resort to AMPs.