RE: [Karlnet] 100 mW PRISM card do not report signal or noise w/TC...

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] 100 mW PRISM card do not report signal or noise w/TC...
From: "Support" <support@karlnet.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:45:51 -0400
This could be one of two things:  One is the radio firmware has a bug.  The
second is when you do a wireless link test the radios can do an
auto-fallback and make the connection at a lower speed/higher signal.  This
is because the wireless link test is 802.11b.  In TC the station entries
test will show you the signal at the preset settings.

Doug Harman
KarlNet, Inc.
525 Metro Place North
Suite 100