RE: [Karlnet] RG-1100 END OF LIFE!

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] RG-1100 END OF LIFE!
From: "Russ Kreigh" <kreigh@onlyinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 08:12:17 -0500
I myself, coming from a Cisco world think that Karlnet is some of the
easiest stuff to configure out there. I would say the hardest part is
generating keys and uploading, but the actual configuration is a breeze. I
mean, if you understand Cisco NAT and the lines of config to do that,
marking a checkbox and typing two IPs can't really be that hard, can it? The
one thing that is much easier to do on Cisco's for me is routing, but that/s
just me. Anyway, enough rambling I have to get to work :-P

-Russ