RE: [Karlnet] RG-1100 END OF LIFE!

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] RG-1100 END OF LIFE!
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:38:55 -0500
First,

Sorry for the typo on the name! Been one of those days!

We will have auto-roam for TurboCell satellites in our next release,  due
out first week in January.  That feature is in our test lab as we speak.
This is mentioned in our release notes for version 4.27 (available for
download at www.karlnet.com).

Kevin