Re: [Karlnet] RG-1100 END OF LIFE!

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] RG-1100 END OF LIFE!
From: "George Minich" <gminich@toshiba.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:42:58 -0500
  Exactly! For the price of the total package, it is reasonable. Well, it
was.  I am up in Canada and I cannot
source RG-1100 from anyone up here.  How are we going to provide replacement
units to customers in 6 to 8 months
when they fail without replcement being available?  I know Karlnet will be
releasing hardware.  However, until the product
hit the streets, I cannot afford to carry on with the hope that it will be
there.  I have been told that the gear works well and that
it should be a go.  Again, until I see it, I cannot put faith in it.

  Charles, you mention that the price of the unit will be $350.  Is this the
SAT-CPE with Karlnet installed?  The price of an RG-1100 up here was
$280CDN.  $350U.S.is much higher than the $280CDN.  Can you possibly provide
other details.  Also,
will this hardwre only be available via the 3 top Karlnet resellers?

Thanks