RE: [Karlnet] Three different AP1000 keep loosing one card

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Three different AP1000 keep loosing one card
From: Roger Boggs <rogerboggs@att.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 19:36:27 -0500
Do the newer versions of FW still have the options for enabling learned table lockdown
and enabling expanded IP ARP support?

At 05:27 PM 3/8/03 -0700, you wrote:
I've also see this happen on every firmware release going back to the original COR/ROR firmware that Karlnet produced for Lucent. Rebooting the AP has always restored IP communication to the remote/customer. Currently using 4.31 & 8.10 still see this happen at least once per month...