RE: [Karlnet] MSN Messenger Connection Problems?

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] MSN Messenger Connection Problems?
From: "Ben Polson" <bsp@bandwave.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:18:18 -0800
I have had a couple of customers mention that they had a few drops with MSN
Messenger and AIM.  I also had one customer who was using Real Networks
Producer to stream audio content out to a server elsewhere on the Internet,
and he kept dropping his stream until he switched to TCP as the transport
instead of the default UDP.

-Ben.