RE: [Karlnet] Thanks to Zcomax

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Thanks to Zcomax
From: "Caleb Carroll" <karlnet@pathcom.ca>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 14:53:39 -0700
Point 1> Specifically which Prism cards?  Prism 2.0 / Prism 2.5 / Prism 3.0 ?
Point 2> Generally the Prism cards have LOWER receive threshold which means the
exact opposite of what you are saying below.

Point 3> Seeing as how Karlnet states that they "support" Prism 2.0 & 2.5
cards; Is Karlnet ever going to fix the numerous problems associated with
trying to use these cards?