RE: [Karlnet] Thanks to Zcomax

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Thanks to Zcomax
From: "Caleb Carroll" <karlnet@pathcom.ca>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 10:01:08 -0700
Man, you should look into a political career.  If Karlnet code only supports
the Intersil reference design and none of the card manufacturers follow the
reference design then what is the support for?  A mythical card that doesn't
exist.

If companies are choosing to not follow the reference design, there must be a
good reason for this.  Why doesn't Karlnet talk to some of these companies or
even just one of them and ask them to work with you on this problem instead of
just blaming everyone for not following the reference design?