RE: [Karlnet] Thanks to Zcomax

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Thanks to Zcomax
From: "Wallace L. Walcher" <karlnetlist@walcher.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 16:44:55 -0500
Brian,

When you use the RF Linx amps, do you solder onto them or use the MMCX
pigtail option?  Also, do you use the center pin of the antenna cable
for the DC power, or use POE and a DC plug?  If so, what size of a wall
plug do you need to power the RG and the Amp?

Lastly, what is your source for <$40 Orinoco cards?

Thanks.

Wallace