RE: [Karlnet] Thanks to Zcomax

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Thanks to Zcomax
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 21:33:07 -0500
Caleb,

Simply put:  If the manufacturer of the CARDS is not misleading you, then it
works!  Why is it that CISCO will tell you they are using the Intersil
reference design, but fail to mention they changed the firmware on the card
to a custom configuration?

Other than that, I clearly said I did not want to get into an argument over
this issue.

Kevin