Re: [Karlnet] Thanks to Zcomax

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Thanks to Zcomax
From: "Bob Hrbek" <bhrbek@jagwireless.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 17:39:49 -0500
I've used the RG and RF-linx amp together with a 15V 1.1a  ps.

I tried an 18v 1.5a for about 2 weeks, it worked fine until one day...it
just stopped working.  I power-cycled the setup...but it wouldn't come back.
So..I put a different PS on (the 15V one) and it started working again.  I
guess I never checked to see if my PS was bad though.

-bob