[Karlnet] AP-1000 Ethernet port stuffed ?

To: karlnet@wispnotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] AP-1000 Ethernet port stuffed ?
From: Robert Farrar <robert@secnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 00:05:50 +0930
I have an AP-1000 flashed with v4.31 firmware & I can not seem to access the
unit via the ethernet port. I have tried reflashing the unit but it will not
let me at the ethernet port.

I have managed to access via ndis connection and have changed to other
ethernet port speeds etc, but it still will not work via that port.

Does anyone have any ideas on what else I could try, if not then could the
ethernet port be faulty, can they be repaired or is it possible to get the
license transfered to another MAC address on another unit that does
acctually work ?

Regards,

Robert Farrar
Australia