RE: [Karlnet] Doug Karl on TECH TV tonight!

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Doug Karl on TECH TV tonight!
From: "tonylist" <tonylist@demarctech.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:06:43 -0400
Watched it, I don't think the point was made very well that this is NOT
802.11b protocol or wi-fi. Noticed Doug tried to make this point but the
host keep going back to that, to bad there was only a few min to explain
this. But over all it was a good interview give Doug credit where credit was
due!

Sincerely,  Tony Morella
Demarc Technology Group, A Wireless Solution Provider
Office: 908-996-7995 Cell: 908-246-9170 Fax: 908-847-0202
http://www.demarctech.com