[Karlnet] RE: Locator

Subject: [Karlnet] RE: Locator
From: "Ben Polson" <bsp@bandwave.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 13:23:36 -0800
Thanks for the locator Charles.  But once I found the device (on an IP
totally different from the one in the manual that came with it), I could not
connect with the default blank username and password as listed in the manual
that came with the Ubicom.

I must say that this is quite pathetic.  I purchased the device from you,
and it came without the two most important pieces of software/information,
1) the locator, and 2) the password.  I had to contact the list to find out
about the locator and I had to dig into the list archives to find the
default username/password.  And in doing so, I also found out that others
have had the same issues.

You might want to consider improving your customer service planning by
providing this information along with the products you sell.

-Ben.