Re: [Karlnet] Clarification on KN-50 FW Issues

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Clarification on KN-50 FW Issues
From: "Norm Young" <lists@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 21:35:52 -0800
Dan, they might.  After talking to MapleNet support (Randy), I'm wondering
if I got two duds (unlikely) or that I'm doing something wrong.  (I've been
setting these things up for many moons now, however.)  Randy says they work
on the bench on CH1 just fine with the new firmware loads...   So, I'll give
it another go.

Good luck,

Norm