RE: [Karlnet] Bridge and route on the same KN200

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Bridge and route on the same KN200
From: "Andy Henckel" <ahenckel@transaria.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:36:25 -0600
Bridging and routing works.. except that if you have both enabled, then all
TCP/IP is routed and all other protocols are bridged, AppleTalk.. etc.
Sadly for TCP/IP it seems that it is per unit and not per interface.

I too have a flashrom unit that has 2 interfaces in TC PTP mode and needs to be
bridged, but has one interface in TC PTMP mode and I would like to route to
minimize network wide broadcasts.