Re: [Karlnet] Bridge and route on the same KN200

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Bridge and route on the same KN200
From: Paul Horak <paulhorak@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:53:36 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, I already use Mikrotik and that is plan b in this
case... The site is solar powered and I therefore have
limited power. It would have been easy to just use the
Kalrnet gear that is already there. However, looks
like I'll remove the Karlnet backhaul and use a
Mikrotik routerboard and 5Ghz backhaul. Thanks for the
help.

Cheers,

Paul

http://www.mikrotik.com/docs2.8/interface/bridge.main