RE: [Karlnet] Dual-Slot Sat - Only One Base?

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Dual-Slot Sat - Only One Base?
From: "Jayson A. Baker" <jbaker@peakinet.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 21:04:35 -0600
We're not trying to link Base 1 to Base 2 here.  They're already linked
through our very-large Motorola Canopy backbone.  We simply want redundancy
on the Satellite by having it have two links to the Internet (Base 1
primary, Base 2 failover).

We set the Base 2 to Ch 1, ID 1 and did the same on the Sat - now it links,
but does not communicate.

Regards,
Jayson A. Baker
Peak Internet Solutions