RE: [Karlnet] Dual-Slot Sat - Only One Base?

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Dual-Slot Sat - Only One Base?
From: <martin@belairinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 21:10:22 -0700 (PDT)
Jayson,

See the pic and tell me if im getting it right now.

Only thing I can think of is that TC will link but not pass data if the
community strings (system access) are not matching. The current builds
only support 1 sting for the entire unit. If that is the case...and you
are not using encryption hope that none of your clients can see both
bases.

Regards,

Martin Madsen