RE: [Karlnet] YDI killing Karlnet & ISP's are next

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] YDI killing Karlnet & ISP's are next
From: "Jayson A. Baker" <jbaker@peakinet.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:21:02 -0600
Our first 30 pack of SM's was around $400 each, now we pay $275 each.

It's not Motorola, it's the industry.  Ever see how much a car cost 5 years
ago?  See how much it costs today?  How about a brand new Dell computer.
Again, it's not Moto, it's the industry and the market that controls the
pricing.

Our competition is the cable company, the telephone company, and some other
little WISP's in town using 802.11b and KN.  We blow them away.

Quite possibly the biggest reason we can compete with cable is that our
network is 10x more reliable and we can offer an SLA and uptime guarantee.
Canopy, when using the BAM software, is also burstable - I sell a customer
384Kbps and when they get 4.2Mbps they shit.  (And then tell all their
friends.)

Regards,
Jayson A. Baker
Peak Internet Solutions