Propagation

Fw: [Propagation] 5MHz Night time propagation question

To: "a Propagation Reflector" <propagation@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [Propagation] 5MHz Night time propagation question
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <kn4lf@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:29:48 -0500
David et all,
  The HF critical frequency could have stayed higher than 5 mhz and/or you may
have been experiencing some sporadic E (Es) propagation.

73,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Retired Space & Atmospheric Weather Forecaster
Plant City, FL, USA
Grid Square EL87WX
Lat & Long 27 58 33.6397 N 82 09 52.4052 W
kn4lf@arrl.net

PropNET Beacon Program: http://www.propnet.org
HCDX Propagation Channel:
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/index.php?topic=Propagation
KN4LF Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm
KN4LF HF/MF Radio Propagation Theory Notes: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm
KN4LF Amateur & SWL Radio History: http://www.kn4lf.com/index.htm