RFI

Re: [RFI] BPL Propaganda, ARRL Rebuttal on NPR's Morning Edition

To: <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] BPL Propaganda, ARRL Rebuttal on NPR's Morning Edition
From: "Ed -K0iL" <eedwards@tconl.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 10:55:18 -0500
Real Access BPL has been around much longer than this loony guy's fantasy.

The first time I'd heard of it was at a UTC Expo in 1995 I think.  Some guys
in the U.K. had already done a trial by that time in the previous years.  I
vaguely remember questions about interference being blown off, just as they
are today.  I also remember most the engineers sitting near me thought it
would never fly here in the states.  Too many vast differences in
distribution design between U.K. & U.S.  Or so they thought.

73, de ed -K0iL