RFI

[RFI] CFL bulbs - NO WAY

To: "RFI Reflector" <RFI@Contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] CFL bulbs - NO WAY
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:12:33 -0500
"in just under 4 years ago. Most of them have had to be replaced "

My experience also.  I bought a couple of boxes, 8 bulbs I think, and all
but two were gone in less than 2 years.  Way too expensive.  No way were
they going to be cost effective.  Give credit to their marketing group, not
their quality.

73, Jim