RFI

Re: [RFI] CFL bulbs - NO WAY

To: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>,"RFI Reflector" <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] CFL bulbs - NO WAY
From: "Pfizenmayer" <pfizenmayer@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:20:12 -0700
Anybody measured the power factor of these bulbs ? I dont know what the lamp
load is of the power network is compared to total load - but wonder if this
willy nilly change over will bite someone !

I measure a PF of 0.63 for the "100 watt "conserve energy bulbs from Costco
BPCE23TM/4. It  measures 0.31 Arms at 118.4 Vrms. Same metering says a 100
watt incandescent is 117.3 v and 0.81 amps for 94w and pf of 0.99.

Hank K7HP