RFI

Re: [RFI] VLF interference Re: CFLs and LEDs

To: RFI Reflector <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] VLF interference Re: CFLs and LEDs
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 02:42:06 -0600
I didn't know they made outdoor rated CFL's.  I'll have to check into
that.  Another issue with CFL's lighting the inside of my garage is
they generate noise on the line enough to put my X10 stuff out of
order and the line coupled intercom.  Thanks for the tip on outside
CFL's maybe they're cleaner too.

Dale k9vuj