RFI

Re: [RFI] Utility coming tomorrow to chase RFI

To: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Utility coming tomorrow to chase RFI
From: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 07:04:15 -0500
I've got a DJ-X11 and there are a couple things to check.  ATT on or what
setting, low high or off; Audio, high cut on or off;  Gain 1 thu 10.

It's a good receiver and covers everything.  I use mine up on 350 Mhz AM mode.
I can also go to 75 meters where the plasma gives me the most trouble and look
around.

Dale, k9vuj