RFI

Re: [RFI] Utility coming tomorrow to chase RFI

To: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Utility coming tomorrow to chase RFI
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 07:37:28 -0400
Thanks Dale. I went through all of those settings with my DJ-X11T but did not notice any significant improvement. Maybe my unit was defective in some way.

I found it to be a reasonably competent receiver in all modes, but with respect to power line noise it was almost as if it had some noise blanker or clipping action going on.

73,
Paul, N1BUG