RFI

Re: [RFI] Samsung oven RFI update number II

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Samsung oven RFI update number II
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 17:04:00 -0700
On 5/23/2020 3:50 PM, Randy Diddel wrote:
All have some sort of touch interface but the oven is the only affected
appliance.

I would suspect this as a cause. If so, ferrites on cables are unlikely to fix it.

If you have (or can borrow) a 2M and/or 440 talkie, I suggest using it as an injection probe, continuously keying the PTT on and off with the talkie in its highest power setting as you move around the oven and see if you can set anything off. This may or may not be indicative of what happens on HF, but it's a start.

73, Jim K9YC