[RTTY] Tuning Up or Down?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Tuning Up or Down?
From: artinian@siol.net (Marijan Miletic, S56A)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:20:02 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_00A7_01C16C5F.0C5C40F0

Some of us in EU run RTTY bit longer so we use "outdated" FSK and LSB even
without SoundBlaster.

RTTY freq is supossed to be unique HF mark tone which is the same regardless
of sideband approach.

My old IC-735 in 1980s was the first rig which showed correct CW carrier
freq including 800 Hz tone...

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU