[RTTY] Re:

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re:
From: chen@mac.com (Kok Chen)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 20:51:23 -0800
> What gets me is this is the only list of the many that I subscribe to that
> passes viruses and spam.  Are we rtty folk the target of an evil plot? :-)

No such luck.  There is a slew of them this morning on the NEC-List
reflector.  NEC-List consists of nerds who work on and with NEC-2
(Antenna and Electromagnetics programme from the Lawrence Livermore
Labs).

I am so far, thankfully, relatively immune, by running a variant of Unix
on a PowerPC machine.  I am even using M$ Entourage to read mail with.

73

Chen AA6TY