[RTTY] Re: email programs

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: email programs
From: k1am@arrl.net (Jeff)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 13:52:36 -0500
        Forgot to mention that I DO NOT use an anti-virus program
(i.e. Norton) and have never had a virus. Anti-virus programs slow
down your 'puter too much. Agent is all I've needed to keep those
pesky critters out of my 'puter.
        No affiliation with Forte Agent, just a very satisfied, long
time user.
        73, Jeff K1AM