[RTTY] Re: email programs

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: email programs
From: k1am@arrl.net (Jeff)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 13:39:14 -0500
        I also have been using the registered version of Agent for
years and have never had a virus infect my computer. Agent is well
worth the small expense for the registered version.
        While I'm on my soapbox, for those of you tired of those damn
popups when you are looking at websites, try this:

http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/stories/info/0,10615,41154,00.html

Lots of my friends have used this Popup Killer on my recommendation.
It's really slick. I bet I'll be hearing from some of you saying, "hey
Jeff, that popup killer is really slick!" lol

        73, Jeff K1AM