Re: [RTTY] Concept of a new RTTY Contest

To: Waldemar DK3VN <dk3vn@nexgo.de>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Concept of a new RTTY Contest
From: Bill Turner <wrt@dslextreme.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:37:44 -0800
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:42:35 +0100, Waldemar DK3VN wrote:

>The main goal of this contest is to accumulate the distances
>between your station and the different stations you have worked.

Great idea.  And thanks for eliminating the useless signal report!

One question:  I wonder why you would use the southwest corner of the
grid for purposes of calculating distances.  I would have thought the
center would be a logical choice, but perhaps the corner makes the
calculation easier?  A small matter; either way should be fine.

--
73, Bill W6WRT