RE: Instant Messenger programs (was [RTTY] RTTY on 160M)

To: "'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Instant Messenger programs (was [RTTY] RTTY on 160M)
From: "A.J. Cioffi" <registered@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 06:57:49 -0400
Feel free to use my Cluster if you like.  It is open 24-7 and announcements
are always on, including the "talk" function.  SO not only can you keep in
touch via the talk function or announcements, you get the spots as well.
Customize your own filters for what you want to see come through on your
end.  So if you just want RTTY stations, it can be done. You just need to
let me know so I can register you for full use.

Tony - N2KI
SYSOP - N2KI DX CLUSTER
dxc.n2ki.com:7300
RF Gateway 145.650