RE: [RTTY] QSO B4

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] QSO B4
From: "Jim Martin - MM0BQI" <MM0BQI@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:23:21 +0100
Why Do it?
One reason is that if you don't log the correct suffix the LOTW will bomb
out the QSO and it will not match up!
Having just processed 1000 QSL cards from previous IOTA DXpeditions I would
say about 20% logged me without the suffix. Okay for paper QSLs but LOTW
gives no quarter if the callsign is not exact.
BTW I used N1MMLogger last weekend and had no problems with it picking up
the full call.
73
Jim  MM0BQI / MM0Q