RE: [RTTY] QSO B4

To: <W0YR@aol.com>, <k4sb@bellsouth.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] QSO B4
From: "Don Cassel" <ve3xd@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:49:47 -0400
Mike,

I'm with you. I generally respond with QSO B4 and then manually give the
time of the Q. Most usually accept that and when I'm on the other end of
that exchange can usually determine what I did wrong. Sometimes the other
guy comes back and then I will record another contact and mark the first one
as unclaimed (in Writelog).

I don't know about Cabrillo but it is up to the log checkers to figure out
dups. Cabrillo is just a recording mechanism.

73, Don VE3XD