[RTTY] W6WRT OK contest score

To: "RTTY reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] W6WRT OK contest score
From: "Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 06:12:50 -0800
What? An OK contest without any OK's? Well, perhaps because only 7.1 hours of operation, but
still.... Anyway, lots of fun and really put N1MM Logger through the wringer without a hitch,
almost. I did have to change back to a previous version to get the scoring correct, but the
programmers are aware of that bug and it will be fixed. I like this program!

It's easy to tell where we are in the solar cycle. 40 meters is getting better with every
contest while the high bands are fading away (pun intended). Biggest surprise was being called
by CN8KD on 40. I've worked Mohamed before on the high bands, but that was a first on 40.

Several Europeans on 40 too, always a good sign from my QTH on the west coast. Nothing heard on ten at all.

The details:

OKDXRTTY Score Summary Sheet

Start Date : 2004-12-18

  CallSign Used : W6WRT
    Operator(s) : W6WRT

           Band : ALL
          Power : HIGH
           Mode : RTTY
Default Exchange : 03
     Gridsquare : DM14
          Hours : 7.1
           Name : Bill Turner
        Address : 520 Bowman Trail
 City/State/Zip : Landers  CA  92285
        Country : USA

   ARRL Section : ORG
      Club/Team :
        Software: N1MM Logger V4.0.185

       Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec
        3.5      17     51    1    0
          7      68    234   11    0
         14     115    150   22    0
         21      27     46   10    0
      Total     227    481   44    0

Score : 21,164

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.296 / Virus Database: 265.5.2 - Release Date: 12/13/2004